Presented at the 45th Annual Meeting of the Society of Toxicology, San Diego, CA, 6–9 March 2006.
Therapeutic efficacy and safety of undenatured type-II collagen (UC-II) alone or in combination with (−)-hydroxycitric acid and chromemate in arthritic dogs1
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2007
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 275–278, June 2007
How to Cite
PEAL, A., D'ALTILIO, M., SIMMS, C., ALVEY, M., GUPTA, R. C., GOAD, J. T., CANERDY, T. D., BAGCHI, M. and BAGCHI, D. (2007), Therapeutic efficacy and safety of undenatured type-II collagen (UC-II) alone or in combination with (−)-hydroxycitric acid and chromemate in arthritic dogs. Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 30: 275–278. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2885.2007.00844.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2007
- (Paper received 23 December 2006; accepted for publication 16 February 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!