The neurokinin-1 antagonist activity of maropitant, an antiemetic drug for dogs, in a gerbil model
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2007
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 281–287, August 2007
How to Cite
DE LA PUENTE-REDONDO, V., TINGLEY, F. D., SCHNEIDER, R. P. and HICKMAN, M. A. (2007), The neurokinin-1 antagonist activity of maropitant, an antiemetic drug for dogs, in a gerbil model. Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 30: 281–287. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2885.2007.00847.x
- Issue online: 29 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2007
- (Paper received 7 November 2006; accepted for publication 3 March 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!