Present address: Dr Lawrence, Department of Animal Science, University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY, USA.
Effects of single-dose intravenous phenylbutazone on experimentally induced, reversible lameness in the horse
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2007
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 39–44, February 2008
How to Cite
FOREMAN, J. H., BARANGE, A. , LAWRENCE, L. M. and HUNGERFORD, L. L. (2008), Effects of single-dose intravenous phenylbutazone on experimentally induced, reversible lameness in the horse. Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 31: 39–44. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2885.2007.00925.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2007
- (Paper received 14 August 2007; accepted for publication 6 November 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!