Thermal antinociception after dexmedetomidine administration in cats: a dose-finding study
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 135–142, April 2008
How to Cite
SLINGSBY, L. S. and TAYLOR, P. M. (2008), Thermal antinociception after dexmedetomidine administration in cats: a dose-finding study. Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 31: 135–142. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2885.2007.00931.x
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2008
- (Paper received 31 July 2007; accepted for publication 1 December 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!