Levamisole synergizes proliferation of intestinal IgA+ cells in weaned pigs immunized with vaccine candidate F4ac+ nonenterotoxigenic Escherichia coli strain
Article first published online: 10 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 328–333, August 2008
How to Cite
JANJATOVIĆ, A. K., LACKOVIĆ, G., BOŽIĆ, F., POPOVIĆ, M. and VALPOTIĆ, I. (2008), Levamisole synergizes proliferation of intestinal IgA+ cells in weaned pigs immunized with vaccine candidate F4ac+ nonenterotoxigenic Escherichia coli strain. Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 31: 328–333. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2885.2008.00961.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2008
- (Paper received 13 November 2007; accepted for publication 7 March 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!