Safety and efficacy of injectable and oral maropitant, a selective neurokinin1 receptor antagonist, in a randomized clinical trial for treatment of vomiting in dogs
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 538–543, December 2008
How to Cite
RAMSEY, D. S., KINCAID, K., WATKINS, J. A., BOUCHER, J. F., CONDER, G. A., EAGLESON, J. S. and CLEMENCE, R. G. (2008), Safety and efficacy of injectable and oral maropitant, a selective neurokinin1 receptor antagonist, in a randomized clinical trial for treatment of vomiting in dogs. Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 31: 538–543. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2885.2008.00992.x
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2008
- (Paper received 12 January 2008; accepted for publication 29 May 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!