Safety and tolerability of 3-week and 6-month dosing of Deramaxx® (Deracoxib) chewable tablets in dogs
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2008
© 2008 Novartis Animal Health. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 329–337, August 2009
How to Cite
ROBERTS, E. S., VAN LARE, K. A., MARABLE, B. R. and SALMINEN, W. F. (2009), Safety and tolerability of 3-week and 6-month dosing of Deramaxx® (Deracoxib) chewable tablets in dogs. Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 32: 329–337. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2885.2008.01043.x
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2008
- (Paper received 25 June 2008; accepted for publication 4 November 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!