Characterization of xenobiotic metabolizing enzymes in bovine small intestinal mucosa
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 295–303, June 2010
How to Cite
VIRKEL, G., CARLETTI, M., CANTIELLO, M., DELLA DONNA, L., GARDINI, G., GIROLAMI, F. and NEBBIA, C. (2010), Characterization of xenobiotic metabolizing enzymes in bovine small intestinal mucosa. Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 33: 295–303. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2885.2009.01137.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2009
- (Paper received 24 June 2009; accepted for publication 2 September 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!