Therapeutic management of canine atopic dermatitis by combination of pentoxifylline and PUFAs
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 495–498, October 2010
How to Cite
SINGH, S. K., DIMRI, U., SAXENA, S. K. and JADHAV, R. K. (2010), Therapeutic management of canine atopic dermatitis by combination of pentoxifylline and PUFAs. Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 33: 495–498. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2885.2009.01146.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2010
- (Paper received 2 August 2009; accepted for publication 11 October 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!