Oral bioavailability of P-glycoprotein substrate drugs do not differ between ABCB1-1Δ and ABCB1 wild type dogs
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 453–460, October 2010
How to Cite
MEALEY, K. L., WAITING, D., RAUNIG, D. L., SCHMIDT, K. R. and NELSON, F. R. (2010), Oral bioavailability of P-glycoprotein substrate drugs do not differ between ABCB1-1Δ and ABCB1 wild type dogs. Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 33: 453–460. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2885.2010.01170.x
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2010
- (Paper received 24 September 2009; accepted for publication 18 December 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!