Barazone decreases skin lesions and pruritus and increases quality of life in dogs with atopic dermatitis: a randomized, blinded, placebo-controlled trial
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 573–582, December 2010
How to Cite
AHLSTROM, L. A., MASON, K. V. and MILLS, P. C. (2010), Barazone decreases skin lesions and pruritus and increases quality of life in dogs with atopic dermatitis: a randomized, blinded, placebo-controlled trial. Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 33: 573–582. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2885.2010.01181.x
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2010
- (Paper received 21 May 2009; accepted for publication 22 January 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!