Dr. Moore is currently affiliated with Department of Clinical Sciences, The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine, 601 Vernon L. Tharp Dr. Columbus, OH 43024, USA
The pharmacokinetics of levetiracetam in healthy dogs concurrently receiving phenobarbital
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 31–34, February 2011
How to Cite
MOORE, S.A., MUÑANA, K.R., PAPICH, M.G. and NETTIFEE-OSBORNE, J.A. (2011), The pharmacokinetics of levetiracetam in healthy dogs concurrently receiving phenobarbital. Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 34: 31–34. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2885.2010.01188.x
Phenobarbital assay. Abbott TDx. Abbott Laboratories Diagnostic Division, Abbot Park, IL, USA
JMP 7.0. SAS Institute, Inc, Cary, NC, USA.
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2010
- (Paper received 24 November 2009; accepted for publication 22 January 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!