Supported by Pfizer Animal Health. We thank Desiree Taylor and Malavika Rajeev for technical assistance.
Effects of two methods of administration on the pharmacokinetics of ceftiofur crystalline free acid in horses
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 193–196, April 2011
How to Cite
GIGUÈRE, S., STURGILL, T. L., BERGHAUS, L. J., GROVER, G. S. and BROWN, S. A. (2011), Effects of two methods of administration on the pharmacokinetics of ceftiofur crystalline free acid in horses. Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 34: 193–196. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2885.2010.01224.x
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2010
- (Paper received 26 May 2010; accepted for publication 8 July 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!