Detection of ceftiofur and oxytetracycline in oral fluids of swine with a pen-side competitive ELISA test after intramuscular injection
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 515–517, October 2011
How to Cite
MEISZBERG, A., KARRIKER, L., ZIMMERMAN, J., IRWIN, C. and COETZEE, J. (2011), Detection of ceftiofur and oxytetracycline in oral fluids of swine with a pen-side competitive ELISA test after intramuscular injection. Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 34: 515–517. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2885.2010.01259.x
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2010
- (Paper received 20 August 2010; accepted for publication 12 October 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!