Evaluating the effects of 14-day oral vedaprofen and tolfenamic acid treatment on renal function, hematological and biochemical profiles in healthy cats
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 13–18, February 2012
How to Cite
KHWANJAI, V., CHUTHATEP, S., DURONGPHONGTORN, S. and YIBCHOK-ANUN, S. (2012), Evaluating the effects of 14-day oral vedaprofen and tolfenamic acid treatment on renal function, hematological and biochemical profiles in healthy cats. Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 35: 13–18. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2885.2011.01282.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2011
- (Paper received 16 April 2010; accepted for publication 21 January 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!