Comparison of the oral bioavailability and tissue disposition of monensin and salinomycin in chickens and turkeys
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 73–81, February 2012
How to Cite
HENRI, J., MAURICE, R., POSTOLLEC, G., DUBREIL-CHENEAU, E., ROUDAUT, B., LAURENTIE, M. and SANDERS, P. (2012), Comparison of the oral bioavailability and tissue disposition of monensin and salinomycin in chickens and turkeys. Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 35: 73–81. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2885.2011.01285.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2011
- (Paper received 28 May 2010; accepted for publication 13 February 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!