Present address: Department of Medicine and Epidemiology, School of Veterinary Medicine, University of California, Davis, Davis, CA 95616, USA.
Single-dose pharmacokinetics of ceftazidime and fluconazole during concurrent clinical use in cold-stunned Kemp’s ridley turtles (Lepidochelys kempii)
Version of Record online: 6 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 82–89, February 2012
How to Cite
INNIS, C. J., CERESIA, M. L., MERIGO, C., SCOTT WEBER, E. and PAPICH, M. G. (2012), Single-dose pharmacokinetics of ceftazidime and fluconazole during concurrent clinical use in cold-stunned Kemp’s ridley turtles (Lepidochelys kempii). Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 35: 82–89. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2885.2011.01290.x
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 APR 2011
- (Paper received 15 October 2010; accepted for publication 11 February 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!