The use of phenylbutazone in the horse
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 1–12, February 2012
How to Cite
SOMA, L. R., UBOH, C. E. and MAYLIN, G. M. (2012), The use of phenylbutazone in the horse. Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 35: 1–12. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2885.2011.01299.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
- (Paper received 26 July 2010; accepted for publication 20 March 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!