Modelling the concentration–time relationship in milk from cattle administered an intramammary drug
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 460–471, October 2012
How to Cite
WHITTEM, T., WHITTEM, J. H. and CONSTABLE, P. D. (2012), Modelling the concentration–time relationship in milk from cattle administered an intramammary drug. Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 35: 460–471. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2885.2011.01352.x
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2011
- (Paper received 5 August 2011; accepted for publication 3 November 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!