Pharmacokinetics of lidocaine and its active metabolite monoethylglycinexylidide after a single intravenous administration in chickens (Gallus domesticus) anesthetized with isoflurane
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 604–607, December 2012
How to Cite
DA CUNHA, A. F., MESSENGER, K. M., STOUT, R. W., BARKER, S. A., NEVAREZ, J. G., QUEIROZ-WILLIAMS, P. and TULLY JR, T. N. (2012), Pharmacokinetics of lidocaine and its active metabolite monoethylglycinexylidide after a single intravenous administration in chickens (Gallus domesticus) anesthetized with isoflurane. Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 35: 604–607. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2885.2011.01358.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2011
- (Paper received 10 October 2011; accepted for publication 1 December 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!