Comparative activity of pradofloxacin and marbofloxacin against coagulase-positive staphylococci in a pharmacokinetic–pharmacodynamic model based on canine pharmacokinetics
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 571–579, December 2012
How to Cite
KÖRBER-IRRGANG, B., WETZSTEIN, H.-G., BAGEL-TRAH, S., HAFNER, D. and KRESKEN, M. (2012), Comparative activity of pradofloxacin and marbofloxacin against coagulase-positive staphylococci in a pharmacokinetic–pharmacodynamic model based on canine pharmacokinetics. Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 35: 571–579. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2885.2011.01361.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2012
- (Paper received 20 July 2011; accepted for publication 12 December 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!