Disclaimer: The contents of this article are the sole responsibility of the authors. The opinions do not reflect those of the US FDA.
Introduction to the bioequivalence theme issue
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
© Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Special Issue: Bioequivalence
Volume 35, Issue Supplement s1, pages 1–2, April 2012
How to Cite
MARTINEZ, M. N. and HUNTER, R. P. (2012), Introduction to the bioequivalence theme issue. Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 35: 1–2. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2885.2012.01371.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
- (Paper received 16 December 2011; accepted for publication 17 December 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!