The views in this article do not necessarily reflect those of this author’s affiliation.
Challenges associated with the demonstration of bioequivalence of intramammary products in ruminants
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Special Issue: Bioequivalence
Volume 35, Issue Supplement s1, pages 65–79, April 2012
How to Cite
LAINESSE, C., GEHRING, R., PASLOSKE, K., SMITH, G., SOBACK, S., WAGNER, S. and WHITTEM, T. (2012), Challenges associated with the demonstration of bioequivalence of intramammary products in ruminants. Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 35: 65–79. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2885.2012.01375.x
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2012
- (Paper received 19 December 2011; accepted for publication 20 December 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!