Should licking behavior be considered in the bioavailability evaluation of transdermal products?
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Special Issue: Bioequivalence
Volume 35, Issue Supplement s1, pages 39–43, April 2012
How to Cite
TOUTAIN, P.-L., MODRIC, S., BOUSQUET-MÉLOU, A., SALLOVITZ, J. M. and LANUSSE, C. (2012), Should licking behavior be considered in the bioavailability evaluation of transdermal products?. Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 35: 39–43. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2885.2012.01380.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
- (Paper received 23 December 2011; accepted for publication 30 December 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!