The effect of P-Glycoprotein on methadone hydrochloride flux in equine intestinal mucosa
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 43–50, February 2013
How to Cite
LINARDI, R. L., STOKES, A. M. and ANDREWS, F. M. (2013), The effect of P-Glycoprotein on methadone hydrochloride flux in equine intestinal mucosa. Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 36: 43–50. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2885.2012.01390.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
- (Paper received 4 August 2011; accepted for publication 30 January 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!