Present address: Department of Clinical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, Colorado State University, Ft. Collins, CO 80523, USA.
Disposition of desfuroylceftiofur acetamide in serum, placental tissue, fetal fluids, and fetal tissues after administration of ceftiofur crystalline free acid (CCFA) to pony mares with placentitis
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 59–67, February 2013
How to Cite
MACPHERSON, M. L., GIGUÈRE, S., HATZEL, J. N., POZOR, M., BENSON, S., DIAW, M., SANCHEZ, L. C., VICKROY, T. W., TELL, L., WETZLICH, S. and SIMS, J. (2013), Disposition of desfuroylceftiofur acetamide in serum, placental tissue, fetal fluids, and fetal tissues after administration of ceftiofur crystalline free acid (CCFA) to pony mares with placentitis. Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 36: 59–67. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2885.2012.01392.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2012
- (Paper received 13 December 2011; accepted for publication 16 February 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!