Preliminary results from the present study were communicated at the 11th EAVPT International Congress held on July 12–16, 2009 in Leipzig.
Effects of flunixin meglumine and ketoprofen on mediator production in ex vivo and in vitro models of inflammation in healthy dairy cows
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 130–139, April 2013
How to Cite
DONALISIO, C., BARBERO, R., CUNIBERTI, B., VERCELLI, C., CASALONE, M. and RE, G. (2013), Effects of flunixin meglumine and ketoprofen on mediator production in ex vivo and in vitro models of inflammation in healthy dairy cows. Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 36: 130–139. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2885.2012.01396.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2012
- (Paper received 22 July 2011; accepted for publication 11 March 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!