Pharmacokinetics of tildipirosin in porcine plasma, lung tissue, and bronchial fluid and effects of test conditions on in vitro activity against reference strains and field isolates of Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 140–153, April 2013
How to Cite
ROSE, M., MENGE, M., BOHLAND, C., ZSCHIESCHE, E., WILHELM, C., KILP, S., METZ, W., ALLAN, M., RÖPKE, R. and NÜRNBERGER, M. (2013), Pharmacokinetics of tildipirosin in porcine plasma, lung tissue, and bronchial fluid and effects of test conditions on in vitro activity against reference strains and field isolates of Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae. Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 36: 140–153. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2885.2012.01397.x
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2012
- (Paper received 29 November 2011; accepted for publication 11 March 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!