Evaluation of the predictive performance of a pharmacokinetic model for propofol in Japanese macaques (Macaca fuscata fuscata)
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 169–173, April 2013
How to Cite
MIYABE-NISHIWAKI, T., MASUI, K., KANEKO, A., NISHIWAKI, K., NISHIO, T. and KANAZAWA, H. (2013), Evaluation of the predictive performance of a pharmacokinetic model for propofol in Japanese macaques (Macaca fuscata fuscata). Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 36: 169–173. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2885.2012.01404.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
- (Paper received 1 December 2011; accepted for publication 6 April 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!