Evaluation of the predictive performance of a pharmacokinetic model for propofol in Japanese macaques (Macaca fuscata fuscata)
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 169–173, April 2013
How to Cite
MIYABE-NISHIWAKI, T., MASUI, K., KANEKO, A., NISHIWAKI, K., NISHIO, T. and KANAZAWA, H. (2013), Evaluation of the predictive performance of a pharmacokinetic model for propofol in Japanese macaques (Macaca fuscata fuscata). Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 36: 169–173. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2885.2012.01404.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
- (Paper received 1 December 2011; accepted for publication 6 April 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!