Present address: National Institute for Food and Drug Control, Division of Antibiotics, Chongwen District, Beijing 100050, China
Pharmacokinetics of dexamethasone following intra-articular, intravenous, intramuscular, and oral administration in horses and its effects on endogenous hydrocortisone
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 181–191, April 2013
How to Cite
SOMA, L. R., UBOH, C. E., LIU, Y., LI, X., ROBINSON, M. A., BOSTON, R. C. and COLAHAN, P. T. (2013), Pharmacokinetics of dexamethasone following intra-articular, intravenous, intramuscular, and oral administration in horses and its effects on endogenous hydrocortisone. Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 36: 181–191. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2885.2012.01412.x
Supported by the Pennsylvania Horse and Harness Racing Commissions and in part by the Racing and Medication Testing Consortium, Pennsylvania Horsemen’s Benevolent and Protective Association, Pennsylvania Harness Horsemen Association, and Meadows Standardbred Owners Association.
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2012
- (Paper received 10 January 2012; accepted for publication 16 April 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!