Pharmacokinetics of florfenicol and its metabolite, florfenicol amine, in rice field eel (Monopterus albus) after a single-dose intramuscular or oral administration
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 229–235, June 2013
How to Cite
XIE, L.-L., WU, Z.-X., CHEN, X.-X., LI, Q., YUAN, J., LIU, H. and YANG, Y. (2013), Pharmacokinetics of florfenicol and its metabolite, florfenicol amine, in rice field eel (Monopterus albus) after a single-dose intramuscular or oral administration. Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 36: 229–235. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2885.2012.01413.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2012
- (Paper received 3 January 2012; accepted for publication 16 April 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!