An acute reversible experimental model of pneumonia in pigs: time-related histological and clinical signs changes
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 241–247, June 2013
How to Cite
VILLARINO, N., GARCIA-TAPIA, D., LESMAN, S., LUCAS, M., ROBINSON, J., BROWN, S. A. and MARTIN-JIMENEZ, T. (2013), An acute reversible experimental model of pneumonia in pigs: time-related histological and clinical signs changes. Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 36: 241–247. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2885.2012.01415.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2012
- (Paper received 21 December 2011; accepted for publication 16 April 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!