Ethnic differences in the prevalence of anti-hepatitis C antibodies and hepatitis B surface antigen in Israeli blood donors by age, sex, country of birth and origin
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2007
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 139–144, May 1995
How to Cite
Bar-Shany, S., Green, M. S., Slepon, R. and Shinar, E. (1995), Ethnic differences in the prevalence of anti-hepatitis C antibodies and hepatitis B surface antigen in Israeli blood donors by age, sex, country of birth and origin. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 2: 139–144. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.1995.tb00019.x
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2007
- Received 28 June 1994; accepted for publication 19 December 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.