Raised levels of antibodies to human viruses at the clinical onset of autoimmune chronic active hepatitis
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2007
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 159–164, May 1995
How to Cite
Kalvenes, M. B., Haukenes, G., Nysaster, G., Kalland, K.-H. and Myrmel, H. (1995), Raised levels of antibodies to human viruses at the clinical onset of autoimmune chronic active hepatitis. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 2: 159–164. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.1995.tb00023.x
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2007
- Received 27 October 1994; accepted for publication 20 February 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.