Absence of anti-LKM-1 antibody in hepatitis C viral infection in the United States of America
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2007
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 175–179, July 1995
How to Cite
Reddy, K. R., Krawitt, E. L., Homberg, J.-C., Jeffers, L. J., de Medina, M., Chastenay, B., Poupon, R., Opolon, P., Beaugrand, M., Abuaf, N., Grégeois, J., Johanet, C. and Schiff, E. R. (1995), Absence of anti-LKM-1 antibody in hepatitis C viral infection in the United States of America. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 2: 175–179. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.1995.tb00026.x
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2007
- Received 30 January 1995; accepted for publication 28 February 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.