Relationship between the serum alanine aminotransferase level at the end of interferon treatment and histologic changes in wild-type and precore mutant hepatitis B virus infections
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2007
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 137–142, May 1996
How to Cite
Bayraktar, Y., Koseoglu, T., Temizer, A., Kayhan, B., Thiel, D. H. V. and Uzunalimoglu, B. (1996), Relationship between the serum alanine aminotransferase level at the end of interferon treatment and histologic changes in wild-type and precore mutant hepatitis B virus infections. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 3: 137–142. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.1996.tb00004.x
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2007
- Received 1 August 1995; accepted for publication 16 January 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.