Virus and host factors are both important determinants of response to interferon treatment among patients with chronic hepatitis C
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2007
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 85–96, March 1996
How to Cite
Lin, R., Liddle, C., Byth, K. and Farrell, G. C. (1996), Virus and host factors are both important determinants of response to interferon treatment among patients with chronic hepatitis C. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 3: 85–96. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.1996.tb00086.x
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2007
- Received 8 September 1995; accepted for publication 14 October 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.