Combination low-dose lymphoblastoid interferon and thymosin α1 therapy in the treatment of chronic hepatitis B
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2007
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 191–196, July 1996
How to Cite
Rasi, G., Mutchnick, M. G., Virgilio, D. D., Sinibaldi-Vallebona, P., Pierimarchi, P., Colella, F., Favalli, C. and Garaci, E. (1996), Combination low-dose lymphoblastoid interferon and thymosin α1 therapy in the treatment of chronic hepatitis B. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 3: 191–196. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.1996.tb00094.x
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2007
- Received 28 November 1995; accepted for publication 12 February 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.