Higher elimination rate of hepatitis C virus among women
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2007
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 3, Issue 6, pages 317–321, November 1996
How to Cite
Yamakawa, Y., Sata, M., Suzuki, H., Noguchi, S. and Tanikawa, K. (1996), Higher elimination rate of hepatitis C virus among women. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 3: 317–321. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.1996.tb00104.x
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2007
- Received 21 May 1996; accepted for publication 21 June 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.