Viral, host and interferon-related factors modulating the effect of interferon therapy for hepatitis C virus infection
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 1–18, January 2001
How to Cite
Hu, K.-Q., Vierling, J. M. and Redeker, A. G. (2001), Viral, host and interferon-related factors modulating the effect of interferon therapy for hepatitis C virus infection. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 8: 1–18. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2001.00253.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.