Analysis of CCR5-Δ32 and CCR2-V64I polymorphisms in a cohort of Spanish HCV patients using Real-time Polymerase Chain Reaction and Fluorescence Resonance Energy Transfer technologies
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2004
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 319–323, July 2004
How to Cite
Ruiz-Ferrer, M., Barroso, N., Antiñolo, G. and Aguilar-Reina, J. (2004), Analysis of CCR5-Δ32 and CCR2-V64I polymorphisms in a cohort of Spanish HCV patients using Real-time Polymerase Chain Reaction and Fluorescence Resonance Energy Transfer technologies. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 11: 319–323. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2004.00510.x
- Issue published online: 29 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2004
- Received in revised form September 2003; accepted for publication September 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.