Comparison of long-term effects of lymphoblastoid interferon alpha and recombinant interferon alpha-2a therapy in patients with chronic hepatitis B
Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2004
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 349–357, July 2004
How to Cite
Lin, S.-M., Tai, D.-I., Chien, R.-N., Sheen, I.-S., Chu, C.-M. and Liaw, Y.-F. (2004), Comparison of long-term effects of lymphoblastoid interferon alpha and recombinant interferon alpha-2a therapy in patients with chronic hepatitis B. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 11: 349–357. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2004.00512.x
- Issue online: 29 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2004
- Received July 2003; accepted for publication September 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.