High risk of hepatocellular carcinoma in anti-HBe positive liver cirrhosis patients developing lamivudine resistance
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2004
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 11, Issue 5, pages 439–442, September 2004
How to Cite
Andreone, P., Gramenzi, A., Cursaro, C., Biselli, M., Cammà, C., Trevisani, F. and Bernardi, M. (2004), High risk of hepatocellular carcinoma in anti-HBe positive liver cirrhosis patients developing lamivudine resistance. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 11: 439–442. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2004.00564.x
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2004
- Received January 2004; accepted for publication March 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.