Usefulness of a new immuno-radiometric assay to detect hepatitis C core antigen in a community-based population
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2005
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 106–110, January 2005
How to Cite
Hayashi, K., Hasuike, S., Kusumoto, K., Ido, A., Uto, H., Kenji, N., Kohara, M., Stuver, S. O. and Tsubouchi, H. (2005), Usefulness of a new immuno-radiometric assay to detect hepatitis C core antigen in a community-based population. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 12: 106–110. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2005.00558.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2005
- Received November 2003; accepted for publication March 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.