The US Acute Liver Failure Study Group is given in the Appendix.
Clinical outcome and virological characteristics of hepatitis B-related acute liver failure in the United States
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2005
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 192–198, March 2005
How to Cite
Wai, C.-T., Fontana, R. J., Polson, J., Hussain, M., Shakil, A. O., Han, S.-H., Davern, T. J., Lee, W. M., Lok, A. S.-F. and The US Acute Liver Failure Study Group (2005), Clinical outcome and virological characteristics of hepatitis B-related acute liver failure in the United States. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 12: 192–198. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2005.00581.x
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2005
- Received March 2004; accepted for publication May 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.