Comparison of a 6-month course peginterferon α-2b plus ribavirin and interferon α-2b plus ribavirin in treating Chinese patients with chronic hepatitis C in Taiwan
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2005
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 283–291, May 2005
How to Cite
Lee, S.-D., Yu, M.-L., Cheng, P.-N., Lai, M.-Y., Chao, Y.-C., Hwang, S.-J., Chang, W.-Y., Chang, T.-T., Hsieh, T.-Y., Liu, C.-J. and Chen, D.-S. (2005), Comparison of a 6-month course peginterferon α-2b plus ribavirin and interferon α-2b plus ribavirin in treating Chinese patients with chronic hepatitis C in Taiwan. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 12: 283–291. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2005.00590.x
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2005
- Received March 2004; accepted for publication May 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.