Monitoring of HBeAg levels may help to predict the outcomes of lamivudine therapy for HBeAg positive chronic hepatitis B
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2005
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 216–221, March 2005
How to Cite
Park, N. H., Shin, J. W., Park, J. H., Bang, S.-J., Kim, D.-H., Joo, K. R. and Kim, D. H. (2005), Monitoring of HBeAg levels may help to predict the outcomes of lamivudine therapy for HBeAg positive chronic hepatitis B. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 12: 216–221. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2005.00602.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2005
- Received May 2004; accepted for publication July 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.