Combination hepatitis C virus antigen and antibody immunoassay as a new tool for early diagnosis of infection
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2005
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 5–10, January 2006
How to Cite
Ansaldi, F., Bruzzone, B., Testino, G., Bassetti, M., Gasparini, R., Crovari, P. and Icardi, G. (2006), Combination hepatitis C virus antigen and antibody immunoassay as a new tool for early diagnosis of infection. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 13: 5–10. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2005.00646.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2005
- Received October 2004; accepted for publication December 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!