The large form of ADAR 1 is responsible for enhanced hepatitis delta virus RNA editing in interferon-α-stimulated host cells
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2005
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 150–157, March 2006
How to Cite
Hartwig, D., Schütte, C., Warnecke, J., Dorn, I., Hennig, H., Kirchner, H. and Schlenke, P. (2006), The large form of ADAR 1 is responsible for enhanced hepatitis delta virus RNA editing in interferon-α-stimulated host cells. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 13: 150–157. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2005.00663.x
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2005
- Received February 2005; accepted for publication March 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!